Where opportunities and challenges help talents unveil
Listed below are current openings with our organization. In case you could’nt find an appropriate profile, submit your resume and we will get back to you with suitable opportunities.
Submit Your Resume
- Reaching out to new customers and explaining them the benefits of Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Analyzing customer's requirements and providing them digital solutions as per their needs
- Achieving monthly sales targets by acquiring new clients .Creating database of new clients
- Understanding and managing personal performance on daily basis. Adhering to quality standards .
- This is a front-line field sales position in the sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our Google products through a defined channel of acquisition [Retail, Corporate, Venue-sales etc].
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation.
- Timely execution of all sales activities - leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads.
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions.
- Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product.
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Have to handle ON page & OFF page SEO, SMO, Google Adword, Google My Buisness, PPC
- Knowledge of HTML would be an added advantage.
Some of your other responsibilities include:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.